Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Production Manager for their site.
Be responsible of the production activities (in terms of Safety, Quality, Cost, Delay, Motivation) of one Autonomous Production Unit, in terms of targets achievement and results improvement.
Be responsible for V5000 deployment on his/her APU.
Lead continuous improvement of his/her perimeter.
- Manage people
- Ensure that any new employee of his/her perimeter follows an Induction process.
- Monitor competences for his/her team and develops its autonomy (training plan building, follow-up & training actions implementation)
- Ensure working standards are respected on its APU during the operations (safety, work instructions, quality, respect of the product).
- Ensure that standards of reaction are applied with rigor (eg. KOSU) and perform escalation according to standards.
- Lead daily, weekly & monthly meetings, and organize delegation.
- Conduct annual appraisals, salary review, career interviews, succession planning & give feedback.
- Communicate a mind-set of continuous improvement & responsibility vs. targets achievement inside its APU.
- Perform OJT of his/her teams every day on standards & methodologies implemented.
Congratulate and recognize its team for improvements.
Ensure a positive social climate on his/her APU.
Ensure enforcement of health, safety and environmental rules.
Ensure curative & preventive maintenance of equipment & sustainable ERIM deployment.
Define work standards with the help of support functions
- Manage production
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Be accountable for SQCDM performance and profitability (gross margin) of his/her APU, in terms of targets achievement, and improvement.
- Ensure optimal use of equipment (TRP).
- Assign & check corrective actions on recurring problems with APU and Plant support departments.
- Escalate at Site level the issues that can’t be solved at APU level.
- Validate monthly the demonstrated capacity of his/ her APU and communicate to SC for SIOP / MPS.
- Weekly commit on MPS.
- In case of daily MPS respect deviation, take necessary measures to have respected weekly MPS at end of the week.
- Manage continuous improvement
- Lead daily APU QRQC (Safety, Quality, Direct Labour efficiency, Maintenance).
- Lead workstation ergonomics risk analysis and elimination.
- Lead everyday genba activities with his/her team, as TOP 3 issues countermeasures review as for KOSU.
Be responsible for Customer Line Return analysis and solving for products from his/her APU in front
- Engineering degree or Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Professional Experience
- How many years of professional experience in a specific professional area are required for the position?
- 1st experience in production and / or Supply Chain
- Experience in Automotive industry is desirable
For further information on Production Manager role in Galway please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.