Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager for their site.
Reporting to the Production Director, you will be responsible for managing a discreet Production unit and providing leadership to a high performing and well developed team.
The primary job function include: developing capacity plans; managing financial budgets and setting aggressive goals that support our client?s current and future objectives; partnering with Engineering, Quality, Materials, Production Planning, HR and Finance to optimize business performance; supporting process development endeavours; ensuring and championing adherence to Quality, Regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Lead activities within the production unit to ensure all goals and targets are continuously met.
- Champion effective employee relations and communication within the department, while demonstrating a flexible management style, utilizing the appropriate style for the given situation.
- Lead and develop the team and ensure ongoing coaching and mentoring is provided in order to continually enhance skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
- Continuously drive and promote the core values and behaviours and have a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Promote quality and customer satisfaction as a way of life in all department activities.
- Develop, train and plan the manpower required to support the sales forecast and ensure compliance with all internal and external requirements.
- Establish and set the priorities for production schedules.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the introduction of new products with Process Development, Engineering, Quality Assurance and Production Planning.
- Achieve budgeted targets with respect to product quality, departmental spending, labour efficiency and production yields.
- Manage the operation of the business unit to ensure compliance with established S.O.P?s and G.M.P guidelines.
- Strong level of organization; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize.
Qualification & Experience:
- Level 8 Degree Minimum. Preferable relevant professional qualifications or post graduate degree.
- 10 yrs. experience in Engineering /Production roles with > 4 years? experience in leadership role.
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval