Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmacutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Production Planner for their site.
- As a key member of the planning and supply chain team, you will ensure that production activities, Finished Goods and Inventory levels align with Customer requirements and corporate goals. You will be a key contributor to implementing inventory reduction initiatives, driving efficient and effective planning techniques. You will provide input and support the S&OP process as required. This position will report the senior planner.
What will I be doing
- Monitor and Track WIP levels, ensuring that production activities align with customer commits, required finished Goods and corporate goals.
- Aid with the creation and maintenance of production schedules.
- Create the daily Kitting Schedule and release jobs to production.
- Provide direction/assistance to Hejunka Operators and Group Leads on manufacturing workload prioritisation.
- Highlight potential shortages to purchasing
- Provide commits to customer services.
- Participate and contribute to the Daily Operations Meetings and OTIF (On Time In Full) performance review meetings.
- Co-ordinate supply of parts to other Business Units.
- Any other duties as required.
What do I need
- 3+ Years manufacturing experience in a planning related function.
- Experience with Oracle Production/Supply Chain functionality.
- MS Office literate. Advanced excel skills an advantage.
- Should be undertaking/qualified in APICS.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to handle a complex workload in a challenging operations environment.
- Be willing to learn and work as part of a team.
- Able to work on your own initiative in a dynamic environment.
For further information on this Production Planner role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval