Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client, a food company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Production Planner for their site.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Production Planner is responsible for the day to day scheduling of production across all lines.
- Developing and operating the Production Scheduling Process, balancing efficiency with responsiveness to key business issues and technical restrictions.
- Ensuring that incoming Sales Orders are monitored and entered onto the schedule in a timely basis.
- Ensuring that on hand levels of specified products are maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Providing the Purchasing Manager with live information on Raw Material requirements and potential shortfalls, to enable the Purchasing Manager to place any necessary orders.
- Provide the Warehouse Supervisor with listings of Materials required for weigh up, driving stock rotation and promoting FIFO in all cases.
- Reviewing the accuracy of information entered into Job Travellers, and issuing Raw Materials into WIP.
- Work with the Materials Controller to ensure ongoing cycle counts are carried out and ERP stock levels are accurate.
- Identify potential stock issues outside the cycle count procedure, and close these out quickly and efficiently
- Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures for Production Planning activities.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- Third Level Degree desirable
- 3 to 4 years' experience in a similar role
For further information on this Production Planner role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval