Production Planner required for growing company in CLare. This is an exciting time to join the company with a lot of expansion plans. The role will require production planning experience in ideally a regulated manufacturing company.
With excellent organizational and multitasking skills, ability to balance immediate/long term, the Production Planner assists the Buyer Planner to coordinate and expedite the flow and materials between departments according to forecast and daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include distributing production work, monitoring inventory levels, completion dates and help solving production problems, to ensure customer's orders on time delivery and satisfaction.
• Support Buyer Planner in production Planning
• Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
• Support the execution of the build plan
• Proactively reports product and material availability issues; troubleshoot when necessary
• Ensure adherence to customers service level
• Assist in the maintenance and reporting of KPIs.
• Maintain job orders status
• Analyze and prepare documents needed for production
• Support Data collection and analysis
• Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
• Primary degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management)
• 4-5 year’s experience in a similar role, preferably within a Regulated manufacturing environment.
• Experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning System is an advantage.
• APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is an advantage but not essential.
• Understanding of ERP System and Microsoft Office products, strong Excel expertise.
• Detail-orientated, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
• Persuasive with well developed influencing skills
• Data analysis and numeric skills with, using logic and reasoning to help establish solutions.
• Team player
• Highly motivated
For further information on this Production Planner role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Production Planner required for growing company in CLare. This is an exciting time to join the company with a lot…
Production Unit Co-Ordinator This is an exciting role for someone that is between a supervisor level and manager. Ideally looking…
Production Unit Operations Manager Our client, a global leader in medical devices is recruiting for a Production Unit Manager to…