Job ID: JOB-12427
We are looking to speak with experienced Production Planners about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients. Our client, a leader in the medical device industry, are looking to attract a Production Planner on a permanent basis. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Supply Chain in Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you. Based in Galway this role is commutable from Mayo and Clare.
Reporting to the Group Production Lead, the role of the Production Planner is to co-ordinate and control the generation and issuance of Production Schedules for all products. For Commercial Production, this includes Production Schedules/TQ Schedules for Balloon Forming, Sub Assembly Schedules, and Final Assembly/Packaging Schedules. For Non-Commercial Production, this includes Production builds for Engineering Validation activities, Engineering Trial builds, and Engineering builds for New Product Introductions. The Production Planner will generate weekly Production Schedules by using the company Scheduling System.
The Production Planner will generate and issue an updated Product Shipping File on a weekly basis to Commercial teams.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To download new Purchase Orders received on to the Scheduling System.
- To review, generate, and issue, weekly production schedules for all production processes to Production Team Leaders using the Scheduling System.
- To review, generate, and issue, Weekly Production Schedules for Non-Commercial Product based on approved Engineering build requirements.
- To liaise with Production Team Leaders to monitor daily production schedules against the weekly schedules.
- To update and maintain the Master production Schedule.
- To verify the accuracy of the Weekly Product Shipping File.
- To circulate the Weekly Product Shipping File to commercial teams.
- To report on weekly performance against schedule and where possible have disparities resolved.
- To prepare and present the monthly commercial data.
- To liaise with the Commercial group regarding model size prioritization and report LRT issues and product supply issues/constraints.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities to improve the scheduling/product supply process.
- 3-4 year’s experience in a similar role, (preferably within a Regulated manufacturing environment) would be an advantage.
- Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems and forecasting tools.
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is an advantage but not essential.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Qualifications would be an advantage
For more information on this role in Galway please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…