Production Shift Manager
Job ID: JOB-11544
Production Shift Manager
My client is a well known food producer in Cork with sites across Ireland. There’s a new opportunity for an experienced Production Shift Manager. As the Production Manager, you will work with the Management team onsite to achieve site targets and meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Effectively lead a team of production operators to ensure production output targets and KPIs are met, effective workgroup meetings are conducted, and issues are addressed. This role also includes the management of maintenance team on night shift rotation.
- Promote a safety culture within the site, monitor adherence to all EHS standards and procedures.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure plan fulfilment, throughput, efficiency, quality, cost and OEE delivery.
- Managing staff performance and ensuring team development and communication measures are in place and that training records are maintained and compliant to demonstrate skills and competence of team.
- Monitoring product quality and ensuring compliance.
- Ensure areas within your control are audit ready at all times, support audits and customer visits as required and implement actions arising from audits and visits.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Exceptional technical skills with a proven ability to consistently understand complex processes in order to rectify processing defects and stoppages in a timely manner with right first-time solutions.
- Excellent People Management skills with an aptitude for leading and developing your team to deliver all targets (production and cost) and an ability to obtain results through teamwork, motivation and real employee engagement.
- Strong results orientation with a proven ability to prioritise and organize work to ensure delivery against production and bottom-line targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong sense of personal responsibility for the areas within your span of control and a capacity to build strong working relationships with people.
- Proven ability to effectively use CI tools and techniques with a demonstrated CI mindset to seek and implement opportunities to drive improvement of standards and output on site.
- Flexible and adaptable with a proven track record in positively responding to changing work demands.
- Degree qualification preferred (Food Science, Technology, Engineering)
- 4+ years experience in a similar Production Supervisory role
For further information on this role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…