Our client, an FMCG company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for their site.
The overall purpose of this role is to ensure that production targets (quality, volume, costs) are consistently met through the effective management of people and processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the promotion of safety within all areas including the ongoing identification and resolution of safety issues
- Provide leadership and motivation for the personnel in the area
- Participate in the overall management of the business
- Using lean principles encourage and promote employee engagement, involvement and communication.
- Manage quality, hygiene and cleanliness standards throughout the areas.
- Daily scheduling of production volumes in various areas
- Plan manning levels to cover production plan, holidays and other leave
- Plan downtime, maintenance and scheduled testing
- Initiate and support lean/continuous improvement / cost reduction activities.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Honours degree in Food Science or related discipline
- Excellent communication and team management skills required.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
For further information on this Production Supervisor role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022/0864667369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval