Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for their site.
To develop, implement and sustain key business systems and tools, taking into account key stakeholder requirements. Leasing with and communicating to all levels of the organisation to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Project Management: Project manage site wide projects(s).
- Develop, implement & support key system(s) and tools for Galway site.
- Work with key stakeholders, (e.g. Production Unit management, ME, HR, IT, etc.) to ensure that key requirements are met and processes are sustained.
- Support the roll out of key systems by leasing with senior management, engineering, core teams and product builders across the site.
- Generate and deliver regular communication to stakeholders on activities relating to role.
- Work with IE & Ops Training functions to improve department systems & tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with various support groups.
- Previous experience of project management and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Solid record of attention to detail and strict adherence to procedures.
- HETAC Level 8 (Honours Degree) in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in medical device or manufacturing environment.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision.
- Strong people management experience.
For further information on this Production Supervisor role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 0874108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval