Telephone: 086 3073779
Production Supervisor in Clare
Our client, a Medical device company in Clare is currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for their evening shift.
The main responsibility of the Production Supervisor is to provide leadership to the Product-Builder groups across an area of the plant. The Production Supervisor must be able drive the manufacturing processes to achieve key objectives, lead lean-manufacturing, productivity and quality- improvement while supporting facilitates and managing people to deliver optimum performance.
Key responsibilities of the Production Supervisor:
- Supports the Business Need in terms of quality, costs, delivery and people.
- Supports the Business Unit Manager to implement the site goals.
- Ensures compliance with all company H & S policies and is responsible for all H &S issues on the shift
- Ensures manufacturing-volume requirements are met, on time in full with the correct schedule mix.
- Leads problem-solving initiatives and takes an active role in driving cross-functional collaboration across Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Maintenance & Supply Chain groups with a view to reducing waste across the business
- Organizes supports and manages the training of people under their control to achieve optimum cross training versatility and flexibility while maintaining all H & S requirements.
- Effectively manages issues across the shifts to ensure effective handovers to meet the business needs.
- Communicates /supports manufacturing / corporate objectives and provides direction on how employees contribute to the achievement of objectives through effective two way communications / cascade.
- 3 years+ people Management experience in a similar role with a large team of direct reports within a highly regulated environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with proven ability to deliver results in a cross function team based environment
- Proven experience or knowledge of process improvements with the use of lean tools
- 3rd Level degree (or equivalent) in Engineering/Science
- Previous experience of new product introductions and product ramp.
- Proven ability of leadership within a change management environment
For further information on this Production Supervisor role in Clare please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval