Job ID: JOB-11951
The Production Supervisor will report in to the Value Stream Manager. They will have performance responsibility for a line or area within a value stream, that will cover both team performance and key deliverables. Key areas are H&S, Quality and Compliance, Cost and CI, Service and NPD, People Management and Development, as well as meeting cost goals and driving other business initiatives as required.
- Manage the day to day activities of the team in a safe environment and be responsible for Health and safety goals.
- To promote a culture of Quality compliance within the production team and to manage a GMP system related activities.
- Overall supervision of day to day production to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely, compliant, safe and cost-effective manner.
- To deliver on the build plan in line with customer expectations and product mix.
- To deliver on all KPIs that help the business achieve its goal.
- Manage headcount in line with capacity requirements and resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure the plan can be achieved.
- Ensure that employee-training matrix is in place and maintained to enhance shop floor skillsets to create a customer and right-first time focus.
- Ensure departmental Operating procedures are proactively reviewed and updated to meet the required regulatory requirements and streamlined for operational efficiency.
- To run the tier level meeting that will help deliver the daily goals of the business. This includes escalation as required to ensure we remove obstacles to performance.
- Manage and develop team’s performance and development as per performance management requirements.
- To deliver communications in line with the communications process, and report on KPIs and Key business metrics at value stream level.
- Manage the time and attendance weekly for the team.
- Support the NPD & LOT process to ensure a positive customer experience and smooth introduction of new products into our clients’ business.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate use of SAP within their business area.
- Drive cost savings and project within the business to achieve productivity and other cost saving goals.
- Coach and support the team in driving continuous improvement culture in the business using our clients’ business excellence tools.
- Manage team performance in line with company policies & procedures.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Strong proven decision-making capabilities
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Proven track record in continuous improvement
- Understanding of a regulated environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver on site objectives
- Self-motivated natural leader with excellent decision-making skills
- Level 8 qualification in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant manufacturing experience in a people management / leadership position
- Experience in a regulated environment is an advantage
- Experience of using Lean Tools and problem-solving techniques, Yellow Belt desirable
For further information on this role please contact Laura Neary on 086 773 8651/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…