Job ID: JOB-12242
We are looking to speak with experienced Team Leads/Production Supervisors about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages. This exciting new Production Supervisor job opportunity is located in Galway. Galway, voted “Europe Friendliest City 2020”! Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Galway and we can talk though if it’s the right job for you.
The Product Supervisor has overall responsibility for a Product Builder group in meeting its requirements in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery, Supply, Safety and People. Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills are essential as well as a full understanding of the manufacturing process. Leads lean-manufacturing, productivity and quality- improvement initiatives and always looks for opportunities to reduce product-cost.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision of production teams to ensure targets for Quality – Costs – Delivery – People are achieved.
- Ensures manufacturing-volume requirements are met, On Time in Full, within budget and with the correct schedule mix.
- Effectively manages employee performance, including coaching, counselling, developing and monitoring employee’s and taking the appropriate performance management action where required.
- Facilitating open two-way communications regarding individual, team and company objectives and performance through weekly team meetings and daily interaction on the line.
- Develop Operational plans in conjunction with the Business Unit Leader to ensure alignment with overall Site and Operations functions strategy.
- Leads problem-solving initiatives and takes an active role in driving cross-functional collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Maintenance & Supply Chain groups with a view to reducing waste across the business.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
- Ensures compliance with all company H&S policies and is responsible for all H&S issues on the shift
- Develop a training program to achieve optimum cross training versatility and flexibility while maintaining all H&S requirements.
- Administration duties which include updating metrics, Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning etc
Education & Key Requirements:
- Minimum of a level 7 in a Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage
- Metrics and Continuous improvement experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with proven ability to deliver results in a cross-function team-based environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of process improvements with the use of lean tools
- Proven ability of leadership within a change management environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
For further information on this role please contact Laura Neary on 086 773 8651/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…