Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for their site.
- Supervises department personnel by interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating job performance, disciplining, scheduling work and other work-related responsibilities.
- Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of the repair and maintenance of production equipment.
- Performs assignments and may assist in planning assignments of a non-routine nature for which operational precedents are not fully applicable.
- Trains technicians on using up to date techniques to problem solve repeat equipment breakdown issues and implement solutions to prevent further issues. Develops and maintains KPI's and metrics for the department.
- Ensures adequate inventory of critical spare parts for all production equipment. Responsibilities may also include maintaining spares for certain facilities equipment.
- Writes reports, extracts engineering or other data from various reports and processes and presents the data.
- Solicits and receives technical advice from engineers for assistance in solving complex problems.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Three or more years of production equipment maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies.
- Knowledge of maintenance techniques such as Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Predictive and Preventive Maintenance as well as TPM and other Lean initiatives.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply principles of supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to delegate work.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, AutoCAD, Solidworks and other applicable software programs.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
For further information on this Production Supervisor role in Galway please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.