New requirement for a Production Supervisor in a high volume manufacturing company in Mayo. You will be required to manage 8 direct and 8 indirect employees. This is a 12 hour shift.
- Degree/Diploma in Science or Engineering is desirable
- 5 years’ experience of working in a highly regulated Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of Blow Fill & Seal (BFS) technology is a benefit
- Experience on sterile filtration, aseptic operation and operations in classified environment is desirable
- Relationship Building: establishing excellent working relationships with direct reports through a hands-on approach and giving clear and concise instruction.
- Ability to present data in a clear and concise manner to team members and where required, to management.
- Planning & Organising: able to plan activities and tasks whilst ensuring the required number of people are available and in place to perform the task.
- Decision Making: identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution.
- Adaptability; Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints.
- Manage and Drive KPI’s
The main requirements of the role include
- Lead, motivate and drive engagement within the team and hold team accountable for performance
- Hold performance meetings according to company policy
- To take an active role in the recruitment and development of team members
- Update TMS and take appropriate action where an individual’s attendance / timekeeping is below the expected standard
- Actively participate in the training and certification of new employees
- Ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements 2)
- Creates and revises procedures by analysing current practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and personnel requirements; implementing change
- Communicates production report at the end of each shift, highlighting any issues
- Attend Departmental and OPEX meetings; Safety Gemba’s, Green Team meetings
- Hold the agreed number of Team meetings and Andon Board meetings and any other meeting as directed by the area manager
- Develop a culture of Safety first within Unit Dose where an accident free workplace is seen as the norm
- Supervise your Unit dose team to Meet daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Complete Root cause Analysis in a manner which prevents a re-occurrence of quality issues and reduction of deviations
- Use of Lean Six tools as part of the daily activities
- Work with the UD team to be leaders in Operational Excellence
- Complete process improvement projects
- Audit prep and follow up on other activities
For further information on this role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.