Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Production Supervisor for their site.
- Fully accountable for Health & Safety and responsible for the development and continuous evolution of the Health &Safety culture.
- Ensuring a consistently high quality product is produced on time in full.
- Fully responsible for the staffing plan and ensuring team optimisation and the control of fixed costs.
- Lead and develop the team and ensure ongoing coaching and mentoring is provided in order to continually enhance skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
- Fully accountable for performance management of team including carrying out performance reviews and corrective action meetings.
- Oversee the execution of the CBP on a continuous basis.
- Ensure efficiency and scrap targets are met.
- Responsible for training adherence and ensuring absence and overtime targets are met.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations etc).
- Positively interacts with internal and external customers at all times.
- Ensure there is a comprehensive program of continuous improvement in place to improve quality, performance, efficiency and reduce costs through kaizens.
- Continuously strive to improve employee engagement and ensure efficient and effective communication at all times.
- Drive and promote our core values and behaviours.
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal leadership experience and understand the importance of positive employee engagement.
- Have excellent working knowledge of manufacturing and industry ?best practice?.
- Have a high level of business awareness, be action oriented complemented by the resilience to achieve challenging objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an innate ability to influence and build relationships at all levels and a driving vision to create an inclusive culture of performance, continuous improvement and development.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and an excellent communicator with exceptional problem solving skills.
Honours level degree required (FETAC Level 8)
Should have evidence of continuing professional development.
For further information on this role please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / 0864667369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval