Job ID: JOB-12199
This is one of those exciting Production Supervisor job opportunities that just stands out from the crowd! If you’ve been considering a career move then this role is well worth your time exploring, it will be hard to top on salary package and career growth.
Located in well sought after location of the US, you will be working in a super culture along with a great leadership team who genuinely care about their people’s well-being and career progression.
To lead the production line/area cross-functional team in safely producing high quality products on time for the customer at the lowest cost. In this role, you will lead, coach and mentor production personnel on our Lean and Production Essentials best practices to create a culture of engagement and continuous improvement while meeting Safety/Quality/Service goals. For this position, applicants must be available to work different shifts to ensure standardization of best practices across all shifts.
- Produce high quality products, safely, on time for the customer at the lowest cost
- Manufacture products to the highest quality standards and ensure compliance to all policies and regulations
- Identify customer requirements to deliver the right products at the right time
- Be responsive & flexible to customer demands
- Achieve & exceed the product cost goals
- Lead and support new product development on the production line
- Lead the cross functional production line/area team in achieving a high engagement & high-performance culture
- Promote safety, quality & compliance among the team while maintaining Good Manufacturing Practices at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Enable a culture of Operational Excellence throughout the production line/area cross-functional team
- Ensure effective two-way communication within the production line/area cross-functional team
- Manage, motivate, develop, and involve product builders through coaching and performance management.
- Foster teamwork within the production line/area cross-functional team
- Embed the company values through demonstration & recognition of individual & team behaviors.
- Manage the production line/area and set cross-functional team priorities accordingly
- Ensure all resources are in place to achieve production and non-commercial commitments, Product Builders, Equipment, Core Team, Line Support, Space, etc.
- Ensure product builder training is effective & efficient.
- Ensure appropriate flexibility & versatility in the production line/area
- Complete leader standard work to ensure line to standard or escalate appropriately
- Lead & create engagement around continuous improvement within the production line/area
- Achieve continuous improvement goals (safety, quality, service, cost, space, etc.) through the utilization of the Business Essentials & operational excellence techniques
- Benchmark and share best practices
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5-7 years plus of supervisor/management experience
- Ability to be flexible and have good communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Solid computer skills required including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be available to work on different shifts
- Experience in a regulated environment preferred
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated Lean tools/systems experience preferred
- Demonstrated Business Essentials knowledge preferred
For further information on this role please contact Laura Neary on 086 773 8651/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…