Job ID: JOB-11479
Are you a Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor looking for a new opportunity?
My client is a well establish Medical Device company seeking a Production Supervisor to join their Manufacturing team. As the Production Supervisor, you will focus on ensuring all production quality, safety, service and cost are achieved. In your role, you will be responsible to achieve the manufacturing goals through fostering & facilitating teamwork and empowerment. This role is commutable from Galway, Roscommon, Offaly and Westmeath.
- Responsibility for managing performance, developing talent, engagement & inclusion, communicating business and operation developments, planning, prioritizing and or directing the responsibilities of their team.
- Development and implementation of activities in production areas to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes manufacturing schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Create schedules and workforce requirements for assigned areas.
- Maintain acceptable level of quality by ensuring adherence to all quality specifications and procedures.
- Work closely with QA teams in meeting quality requirements.
- Establish and maintain good work practices ensuring safety of all production staff.
- Provide effective training, clear performance expectations, specific feedback on behaviors, effective coaching and mentoring,
- Identifying and providing developmental opportunities, and accurate, timely performance appraisals.
- Degree qualification
- 5+ years of experience in a similar manufacturing supervisory role in an FDA regulated environment.
- Six Sigma or Lean certification is highly desired.
For further information on this role please contact Marchon Monroe on 086 044 9473/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…