Production Supervisor*Night Shift
Job ID: JOB-12499
Production Supervisor * Night Shift
We are looking to speak with experienced Production Supervisors about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients? This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages. This exciting new job opportunity in Production is located Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity as a Production Supervisor in Galway and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you.
We are now recruiting an experienced Production Supervisor for our night shift for our Galway site. This role will see you join an innovative and highly productive unit where career progression and continuous development play a vital role in the team’s success. A key focus of this role will be to develop and maintain a feasible plan for training, managing personnel, hiring top talent and ensuring quality issues, processes and material flows are operated efficiently. As our newest Production Supervisor, you will actively demonstrate and propagate the core values of the company. Developing a strong team and collaborating with other functions (e.g. Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Finance, R & R&D, HR, etc.) will ensure continued business success. As the night shift Supervisor, you have the opportunity to showcase your people management experience and initiative working with a high degree of autonomy.
- Planning – including developing /maintaining a viable plan incorporating hiring, training, capacity-modelling, efficiency/yield assumptions, ramp rate, learning curve etc.
- Liaise with ware-housing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and sterilisation areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Maintain GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams, including QA, materials, IS, and HR support.
- Interact and support other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritise backorders.
- Manage process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximise space utilisation designated for specific operations areas.
- Oversee essential admin duties, including Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review, Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
- Partner with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of company operations and to establish goals and targets around substantial environmental impacts
Qualifications & Experience
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline would be highly desirable, but we will consider applicants level 7 and studying towards level 8
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly level of technical aptitude and communication.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Stakeholder management experience and well rounded interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in people management and demonstrated people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage.
- Solid record of attention to detail and strict adherence to procedures.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Emma Griffin on +353 860334325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…