Production Support Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11995
Production Support Engineer – (evening shift)
Reporting to: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Ensure that Production engineering activities are carried out according to company operating procedures, and that a high level of productivity and quality is achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that all activities carried out are compliant with Cook Medical quality system requirements.
- Work closely with the Machine Shop to develop jigs, fixtures and tooling to improve production efficiencies.
- Provide immediate response to Call-out from Production on issues impacting the production of products.
- Define maintenance and calibration requirements for manufacturing equipment in accordance with Cook Medical’s quality system. Perform maintenance on equipment as required.
- Carry out set-up and calibration of manufacturing equipment as required within the production environment. Record, verify and interpret test results. Complete Calibration Documentation as per quality system documentation requirements.
- Prepare, review, and approve change requests and other quality system documentation requiring manufacturing engineering sign-off.
- Plan and execute projects to ensure that project timelines, quality and cost targets are met.
- Deputise for Senior Manufacturing Engineer.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Implement Change Requests from Cook donor sites on existing products within manufacturing.
- Ensure that Cooks Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Formal Engineering qualification and/or relevant manufacturing experience (3 + years medical devices preferred).
- Knowledge of Medical Device Quality Standards ISO13485/FDA, practices and GMP or similar regulated industry standard
- Good computer skills, knowledge of CAD system an advantage.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…