Our client, a Medical Device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Production Team Leader for their site in Cork.
To ensure that production is efficient and effective.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Environmental Health & Safety of manufacturing personnel, ensuring that all employees are adequately trained, aware of, and complying with EHS procedures
- Continuously improve the performance of the business unit.
- Engage and participate on delivery of all the BU KPI?s
- Promote and be a key stakeholder of lean manufacture and visual management within the production environment.
- Core Time and Attendance System.
- Ensure that Quality standards are achieved and maintained in the manufacturing areas.
- Expediting production, maximising efficiencies and meeting KPI?s.
- Provide direction and support to manufacturing team members.
- Communicate & keep team updated on all matters relevant to the business and cell in a timely and appropriate means.
- Ensure that training happens according to the process instructions and that skill versatility targets are met and maintained.
- Provide production plan updating for daily production meetings.
- Ensure that employees are aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures across all shift patterns.
- Maximise efficiencies and performance across all manufacturing areas.
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained in compliance with the 5 Pillars Program
- Liaise with the Warehouse and Distribution to ensure material is transacted correctly and on time.
- Establish and encourage a strong teamwork culture within the cell.
- Co-ordinate shift handovers.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional and cross-divisional process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- A minimum of 4/5 years supervisory/people management experience in a high volume manufacturing environment required.
- Third level technical qualification or extensive experience in a technical environment required.
- Production process troubleshooting experience required.
- Dynamic ?hands-on? individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ISO/QS9000 and FDA Quality standards.
- Good working knowledge of MRP.
- High level of PC skills required.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
For further information on this Production Team Leader position in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval