Production Team Leader
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Production Team Leader for their site.
- To ensure that production is efficient and effective with high level of employee engagement.
- Actively participate in day to day leadership of the business unit, and positively contribute to the business unit team, driving engagement activities.
- Lead / participate in continuous improvement activities, e.g. Lean/Cost Reduction initiatives
- People Management:
- Direct and support manufacturing team member's duties.
- Resource Management - Regulate and manage o/time, holidays and training. Insure all rules and regulations are adhered to.
- Manage daily communication - Encourage and nurture teamwork and the Gallup Q12 process.
- Manage GMPs, training and development of team members.
- EHS / 5S - Manage a proactive approach to health and safety. Manage and achieve the 5S process, standards, and objectives using teamwork.
- Quality - Ensure quality standards and expectations are communicated and deployed. Ensure quality objectives (rework, scrap, line clearance, QA audits, and cell shutdown) are met.
- Production Control - Manage and prioritise production to meet customer requirements and maintain inventory levels. Communicate and manage output levels.
- A minimum of two/three years supervisory/people management experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Third level technical qualification or extensive experience in a technical environment an advantage.
- Production process troubleshooting experience required.
- Dynamic "hands-on" individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ISO/QS9000 and FDA Quality standards.
- Good working knowledge of MRP.
- High level of PC skills required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval