Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a medical device company in Westmeath is currently looking to recruit a Program Manager for their site.
- You will contribute to managing the activities of one or more small scale programs, functional areas, or long term projects with responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods and outcomes.
- You will be responsible for cost, minimization of risk, completion of objectives and resolving issues & ensures tasks completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers.
- You will provide periodic updates of assigned projects to senior management in relation to project documentation, project plans, action items registers and risks related to cost, quality and schedule.
- Make recommendations to Sr. Management.
- You will be leading manufacturing/operation groups on core teams.
- You will support R&D as well as other departments to provide or secure information, coordinate activities or solve problems.
- You will participate in travel as required for company business transactions.
- Could include, but not limited to, visits to other facilities, visits to equipment suppliers, implant/instrument suppliers and training classes or seminars.
- You will be accountable for erroneous decisions and their impact to the project and subsequent impact to the organization.
- You will ensure stakeholder buy in to meet project/program objectives and promote problem solving techniques within the groups.
- You will interpret and execute existing policies and procedures that affect program management.
- Recommend new or modified procedures and processes.
- You will help establish program objectives, timelines, milestones and budgets.
- We are looking for a qualified person to BSc level 8 in Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with ISO standards, FDA regulations, Statistical Analysis tools and basic PC skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, work well under pressure and maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude and work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships is desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Program Manager role in Westmeath please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.