Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a medical device company in Canada is currently looking to recruit a Program Manager for their site.
The Program Manager is responsible for the high level cross-functional and business leadership for a variety of program types, ranging from traditional internal product development (development engineering, joint development partnerships) to managing a development program / project for an OEM, to large-scale sustaining engineering or improvement programs
- Manages 1-3 simultaneous programs thru high level, cross-functional team leadership; with resources from R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, outside partners, customers, and others as required.
- Ensure appropriate communications are occurring at all levels and areas including the team, management, and disparate functional areas. Controls communications channels.
- When applicable, ensure customers are informed and aligned with internal program status.
- Oversees and provides directional support for the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas. Seeks input and expertise from legal / IP areas when needed.
- Ensure clear project definition, proposal, planning, and execution. Ensure complete synthesis within the business.
- Negotiates and ensure convergence for all programmatic items (contractual terms, scope, CDRLs, etc.).
- Develops and administers program schedule, performance standards, tracking of program to agreed-upon objectives and metrics.
- Act as the focal point of contact for all program issues and disseminates information as necessary within the business.
- Captures, prioritizes, tracks and drive closure on all program-related issues. Actively manages risk and mitigation plans.
- Ensure scope change control, priority, and robust risk planning and mitigation is occurring during program lifecycle.
- Responsible for stakeholder and customer satisfaction of assigned program(s).
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (in an Engineering Discipline) plus 6-10 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience, Bachelor’s degree in Technical area preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: PM certification (i.e. PMP, PgMP) required.
- Strong business background and work experiences in contracts or sub-contracts management highly desirable.
- Prefer candidates from Medical Device industry background with project/program management experience in manufacturing operations environment.
- Strong organization and execution skills will be required, as well as a demonstrated ability to confidently handle the top responsibility for complex, multi-year programs.
- Clear and effective communication, verbal and written. Able to influence, negotiate, and facilitate sensitive discussions with high-level stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and a deep understanding of internal SOPs is a plus.
For further information on this Program Manager role in Canada please contact Anne Marie on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.