Program Manager AMG
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Program Manager AMG for their site.
Primary Objectives of Position:
- The program manager will be responsible for presenting the holistic data to the leadership team, to enable strategic decisions. This position is pivotal to winning and delivering the funnel of new business opportunities.
- The role will involve PMO management of the funnel and is required to balance the funnel resource demand with the resource supply from the company.
- The NPI program manager will coordinate with site leaders to ensure sufficient capacity is planned and positioned for the manufacture of new products.
- The program manager will be required to work closely with the NPI Senior Engineering team to develop a detailed understanding of project resource loading. They will drive project management best practice. The program manager will be deeply embedded with commercial, sales and marketing teams. The role will influence engineering resource decisions to ensure the company is positioned to deliver new product innovations to our customers and deliver the business growth objectives.
- Build and maintain active, collaborative relationships with Site Leadership, Sales & Commercial teams.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing function to develop a deep understanding of growth opportunities in strategic markets and the resources required to deliver them to revenue.
- Foster a high-performance culture through active leadership and create a strong sense of accountability within the department.
- Manage and align internal and external stakeholder expectations with project delivery schedules.
- Drive the engineering innovation strategy to ensure processes and technologies are developed to deliver new products in strategic growth therapy areas.
- Keep leadership, key sponsors and stakeholders abreast of organisational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- Support and facilitate project risk escalation within the organisation and within customer organisations.
- Drive best practice project management methodologies and continuously improve our practices and processes.
- Develop the business processes that support a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Develop resource map of people and equipment, and demonstrate the business case for additional resources when required.
- Drive project improvement activities using data driven methodologies, statistical techniques and lean manufacturing tools to achieve targets.
- Operate as a role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or similar technical field, with at least 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proven Project Management experience in Product Transfer / Technology /NPI, demonstrated by working with changing business priorities and the ability to multi-task in a time efficient manner
- Strategic thinker, having developed innovation and sales strategy development (preferable).
- Excellent communicator with a proven track record in negotiation and influencing, ability to interface with and influence executive leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval