Job ID: JOB-12257
Our client a leading medical device company is recruiting for a Program Manager. This role is commutable from Mayo and Clare. This position represents Operations on New Product Development projects and provides leadership to an extended project team comprised of individuals from Process Development, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Planning, and other functions as needed to drive successful development and commercialization of new products.
- Sits on the Core Team of New Products in Development representing the voice of Operations.
- Lead the Operations related activities on the core team and have responsibility for all functional team commitments and ensure project contract metrics are met and communicated in a timely manner.
- Provide leadership to the extended Operations team on the project, including Process Development, Manufacturing Operations, and Supply Chain Planning.
- Mentor and coach team members on the extended team.
- Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems.
- Defines the project schedule and budget with the core team and then manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of a team, experienced professionals and/or vendors who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Resolve issues and ensure task completion by establishing priorities and reaching compromise with team members and functional managers.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
Key Skills & Experience
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline with minimum 7 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment
- Strong proven track record in program management in a regulated environment
- Medical device product development experience required
- Technical experience in DOE, Six Sigma, DFM etc.
- Displays excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competent in Stakeholder management
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13237 Design Assurance Engineer II – Galway We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Design…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13236 Vision Scientist – Galway Job Purpose Our client is a market leader in light intelligent…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13216 More than the opportunity of a lifetime……the opportunity to improve lives For more than 35…