Job ID: JOB-13022
Galway (Hybrid working option)
We are looking to speak with ambitious program/project analysts about this great new opportunity in Galway with one of our leading medical device clients. This company stands out for their unique culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
In this role, the Program/Project Analyst
- will engage with OU Launch Leads to ensure timely communication, coordination and escalation of Agile change order activity in order to meet accelerated operations and launch-ready timelines for key programs.
- will engage with Suppliers and internal procurement /supply management to ensure timely communication, coordination and ordering of packaging and labeling components and paper IFUs to meet accelerated operations and launch-ready timelines for key programs.
- Work closely with MAP Agile change order originators to facilitate timely change order collaboration and approvals for Packaging, labeling, IFUs and other documents as assigned (Bill of Materials etc)
- Create change order notification and tracking communications, consolidated priority tracking and reports of Change Orders for each program, originators, collaborators, and approvers for required product launches as assigned.
- Work with IVSH PLUS, Ops and Tech Comm teams to ensure alignment on project priorities along with launch leads and site leads as appropriate.
- Support and Advise on Change Order improvement initiatives with Quality team as required.
- Drive escalations for Agile collaboration and approvals as needed to ensure adherence to timelines.
- Create and manage database of relevant suppliers
- Work closely with multiple Suppliers to ensure all related pkg, labeling, PIC, IFU materials and components are procured and delivered on time per each project plan as assigned.
- Create advance notification communication for program prioritization with relevant suppliers and internal SMEs as required (SQE, purchasing, etc).
- Coordinate meetings with suppliers, internal teams, etc as required to ensure alignment and adherence to timelines.
- Work with IVSH PLUS, Ops and Tech Comm, SQE, purchasing and quality teams to ensure alignment on project priorities along with launch leads and site leads as appropriate.
- Drive escalations for supplier delays or internal delays as needed to ensure adherence to timelines.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Requires at least 1 year experience working in MAP Agile; understanding of MAP Agile roles and responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years of project analyst or project management experience in regulated industry/med-tech/pharmacy preferred
- Experience working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment across multiple time zones
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Amanda Duffy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…