Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator for their site on a contract basis.
What will I be doing
- The purpose of the role is to support the Material set up lead and Supply chain integration lead with the co-ordination of tasks associated with key deliverables.
- The Project Co-ordinator will be required to coordinate, schedule, track, and monitor execution of activities under D6 and D9 to commercial readiness of the variants.
- Track Cost Roll activities
- Plan/coordinate/track requirements tied to PA approval per product code
- Plan/coordinate/track requirements tied to appending impacted Cork Manufacturing Files (CMF) - by product code
- Plan/coordinate/track requirements after CMF is appended with variant information
- Co-ordinate and track APO set up requirements with: a) Demand Planning and B) SNP (Supply Network planning)
- Track and monitor Inventory function set up activities
- Co-ordinate and track set up activities that need to be completed by production planners. This needs to be tracked across multiple sites (Cork, Leeds, China, Raynham, Warsaw, and CMW)
- Develop a master template/dashboard to track and monitor all set up activities through to "commercial ready" status per site
- Develop a template to measure and track progress of prebuild actuals v's plan - visibility of inventory
- Maintain SharePoint templates
- Maintain regulatory/market changes tracker - tool to share and new developments in relation to registration lead-times that may impact supply chain. Live document that May also double job as an input for management of MDT table
- Instrument activities to be determined
What do I need
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- High-level Microsoft Office Applications knowledge & Proficient with Microsoft Project & Visio
- Customer Service orientated
- Previous experience in working in a global matrix organization
- Ability to work with cross-functional and virtually
- Ability to collaborate, build strong relationships and bring people with you
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to problem solve, mediate, identify solutions and provide direction
- Flexible & responsive to various needs that arise
For further information on Project Co-ordinator in Cork please contact Jenny on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval