Our client, a Global Leader in Medical Technology, Services and Solutions in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Co-Ordinator for their site.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program / project / system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports. Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures.
- Reporting on Contractor Vendor payments. Purchase Order Management / Cash flow projections.
- Monitor cost from vendors or contractors, explores variances, managing issues in conjunction with PMO, deals with cost overseas and recovery.
- Assists in budget preparation for projects.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the PMO/Finance Section.
- Collaborate with departments across the business to improve cost effectiveness
- Provide support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice.
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
- Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team. Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role with a commercial/finance brief.
- Exceptional IT skills including SAP
- Degree Accredited
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a positive “can do” approach
- Strong numerical capabilities
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval