Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a PM coordinator for their site, on a contract basis.
The Project Administrator applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to support the administrative management for the project. The Project Administrator will perform a variety of tasks to control and maintain the project schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to thoroughly understand the scope of the project, the project schedule and all administrative project management requirements.
- Support the project team with diary management support.
- Clearly manage and maintain all project management registers.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and booking travel for the Program Shannon team as required.
- Process business expenses as required for the Program management team in line with corporate policy and deadlines.
- Book travel requirements for each member of the team while liaising closely with procurement to ensure cost efficiency of same. Create comprehensive travel packs with itineraries for complex business trips, including international travel and visa requests.
- Prepare agendas, attend and minute all agreements and key actions, ensure follow up on each item in advance of next meeting or agreed close out date
- Provide support to Global Process Managers, Global Process Leads and key stakeholders of the programs required.
- Directly create, or support the creation of, project documentation that will be used to support the program and coordinate project tasks
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks on a regular basis to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Follow company policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Process Purchase Order Requisition numbers and submit invoices to Accounts Payable as required.
- Complete any other duties as may be assigned by as per the program’s requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required is desirable but not essential.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Products.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- In order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working required.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal across cultures).
- Ability to coordinate meetings (by phone, video conference and face to face) to drive results and build relationships.
- Demonstrated administrative, written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- A track record of supporting multifunctional teams.
- Organised, detail oriented, have a high level of confidentiality, and ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A confident engaging personality who can co-ordinate the activities for the program team in a professional and efficient manner. Must have the strength of character to push back at times and diplomatically insist that deadlines and standards are met.
- Must be a good communicator and able to present a professional image of the business to a variety of internal and external visitors at all times.
- Will have tact and sensitivity and be able react accordingly to situations.
- Will be an expert on use of all office tools and be able to quickly learn and apply new applications.
- Will be able to command the respect and trust of the broader organisation.
- Volunteers readily and completes tasks on time.
- Follows organizational direction and responds to management direction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex, ambiguous and matrix organization.
For further information on this Project Coordinator role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval