Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator for their site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to thoroughly understand the scope of the project, the project schedule and all administrative project management requirements.
- Clearly manage and maintain all project management registers (including RAID).
- Create, manage and distribute meeting minutes.
- Organize, plan and schedule meetings and calls required by the project.
- Create, maintain and distribute project status reporting.
- Manage the project resources, as well for people as for hard- and soft assets.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks on a regular basis to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate and manage project status, issues & risks to management.
- Follow company policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product & process capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between the company and its stakeholders are precise.
- Onsite Customer facing requirement for at least 70%
- Define & maintain all project management processes, manage project lifecycle; coordinate project tasks.
- Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in the planning (Microsoft Project).
- Support Vendor Management Leader in key activities for the programme, tasks to be defined.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Programme Director/manager as per programme requirement
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- CAPM (PMI) certificate preferred
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience in IT
- Preferably 1-2 years of project management experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT Outsourcing is a plus.
- Become and remain proficient in all programs and applications necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position
- Proficiency in MS Office Products, including MS Project, is required.
For further information on this Project Coordinator role in please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval