Contact: Vanessa Lynch
Project Coordinator - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Project Coordinator for their site on a contract basis.
Supporting four Senior Director's in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance. Main duties may include the following and other duties may be assigned. Scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, managing outlook and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information. Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process. Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables. Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures. Gathers and compiles information for reports. Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
Office Support Career Stream:
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization.
- The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
Differentiating Factors Autonomy:
- Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature, and may be responsible for leading daily operations.
- Performs a variety of complex or technical advanced administrative and clerical duties.
Has high degree of initiative;
- Work may be done without established procedures.
- Work may include activities related to special assignments, and providing instructions to accomplish day to day work activities to junior individuals in the department.
- Work involves obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
Innovation and Complexity:
- Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Problems faced are general and may require understanding of other job areas but typically are not complex.
- Communicates with internal and external contacts.
- Obtains and provides information on matters of significant importance to the job area.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May act as a team lead and assistant to the supervisor / manager.
- May delegate tasks to other team members and be responsible for the review of work product.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires advanced practical knowledge within a specific discipline typically gained through extensive work experience and/or education.
- Requires minimum of 7 -10 years of relevant experience.
For further information on this Project Coordinator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval