Job ID: JOB-11377
Title Project Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
Location: Work from home / Parkmore Galway
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator for their site.
Key Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports. Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
Office Support Career Stream:
- Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Works to deliver on daytoday objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice .
Innovation and Complexity:
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems .
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team.
- Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation .
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
For further information on this role please contact Shane Connolly on 0872197421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…