Executive Personal Assistant
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Executive Personal Assistant for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support as required to a member(s) of the Site Leadership Team
- Diary management: plan, organize and manage relevant calendars on a daily basis
- Prepare a variety of high quality written memos, letters, emails, reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain files and records
- Organize meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, relevant documentation, logistical and catering requirements
- Maintain communication with relevant parties as required
- Maintain the time and attendance system (Kronos) on a weekly basis
- May involve some Project Management activities
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationary, submission materials etc.
- Organise travel arrangements
- Updating approvals on internal company systems
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in a business or relevant discipline is desirable
- 2/3yrs experience in administrative, event coordination environment with proven organizational skills essential. Previous experience in an Administrative/Personal Assistant role would be desirable.
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office programs in particular proficiency in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including those relating to confidentiality and discretion, and the ability to interact at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, set priorities, effective time management.
- Excellent communication skills ? both oral & written.
- Strong competency in the areas of Precision & Accuracy
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval