Project Coordinator II - Contract
Our client a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator II for their site on a contract basis.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Office Support Career Stream: Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization.
- The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision. Differentiating Factors Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience.
- Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Organizational Impact: Works to deliver on day-to-day objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications.
- Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice.
- Innovation and Complexity: Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area. Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team.
- Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees. Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires full job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Experience processing travel expenses and scheduling meetings.
- Work experience using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
For further information on this Project Coordinator II role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com. Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval