Project Coordinator IV
Job ID: JOB-12937
Project Coordinator IV – 12 Month Contract (Hybrid)
We are looking to speak with experienced Project Coordinators about this great new job opportunity in Galway with one of our leading clients. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
This exciting new job opportunity in Project Coordination is located Galway. Galway, voted “Europe most Friendliest City 2020”!
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Project Coordinator in Galway and we can talk though if it’s the right job for you.
The focus is on providing project or program support to a functional group or business process by applying knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Communicates with internal and external contacts globally
- Level 8 degree or equivalent in relevant discipline (e.g., Engineering/science) preferred
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills.
- Experience with Project Planning or Roadmapping Tools is an advantage.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Fiona Barry on 0861287512 or Fiona.email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Project Coordinator IV
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…