Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for their site.
- Coordinate and maintain customer production tool progress tracker, from approval of PO for manufacture to release of tool for production and chair weekly meeting when required.
- Coordinate and maintain customer project progress tracker and chair weekly meeting when required.
- Coordinate, when requested, the preparation of quotations for 'build to print' customer requests.
- Work with the design department and support the product design process from P1 through to P5.
- Assist in the development, optimisation and validation of manufacturing processes, for new and existing products.
- Assist in the analysis of data as part of root cause analysis investigations, process characterisation and process improvement activities.
- Support DFM reviews with Design and Test Engineers to ensure Product Designs are compatible with the manufacturing Process Steps.
- Degree qualified (For e.g. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering)
- Direct relevant experience in industry - Minimum of 2 years
- Strong Project Management Skills are essential - managing budgets an advantage.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, working with various departments including internal and external specialists.
- Experience in design for manufacture and manufacturing processes, e.g. Injection Moulding.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capability of working on own initiative or as part of project team.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval