Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for their site.
- Lead manufacturing equipment delivery, testing and qualification
- Manage Equipment vendor to ensure all requirements within the User Requirements Specification are met or exceeded
- Manage on-going review and revision of equipment design with input from Operations and Engineering team
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing equipment delivery and qualification.
- Management of capital & expense budgets for assigned project
- Engagement of cross functional stakeholders in critical decisions and developments
- Planning and execution of equipment validations
- Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience in manufacturing environment, to include experience with development of automated production equipment. Proven track record in production equipment development and execution preferably within a regulated environment
- Useful additional skills/technical knowledge
- FMEA, PFMEA
- Familiarity with Equipment Control systems and PLC's
- Track record leading machine and process design projects
- Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools
- Project Management training / qualification
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval