Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for their site.
Responsible for providing advanced engineering, design, and construction of manufacturing facilities, systems, and equipment; and providing engineering and technical support for complex production and processing equipment.
- Develop engineering standards throughout platform
- Project Management for strategic and cross site projects
- Coordinate with GTS Platform lead to ensure alignment with technology standards and engineering specifications for manufacturing technology
- Technical Support for Global Platform Engineering Maintenance lead for Engineering issues
- Develop and drive engineering standards throughout platform and ensure application of standards at all sites
- Engineering SMEs to drive adoption and support projects for Standard Design platforms; train engineers on standards; work with the Company to maintain and develop Standard Design Platforms
- Engineering SMEs to support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment. Work with the Company to provide training, maintain, update standards
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures adherence to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on many different projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
- Ensures proper system integration by overseeing the development of the systems integration and systems assurance test plans and procedures; reviews test results.
- Ensure project compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with GTS group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
- Researches business and technical issues to establish what is being done and where improvements are possible.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analysing new trends.
- Proven track record in Project Engineering/Management in the pharmaceutical industry including design construction and commissioning and qualification.
- Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment and facilities engineering.
- Strong communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Proven technical skills
- Ability to organise medium complexity technical issues
- Ability to work effectively in a changing environment
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation and documentation procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientated, completes tasks
- Conscientious, self-directed and motivated
- Proven problem solver
- Organised and results orientated
- Ability to take ownership
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead - must be team orientated
- Honest, open, flexible approach
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a technical position
- Technical leadership
- Advanced technical degree
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Equipment conceptual skills
- Experience of bespoke capital equipment
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval