Telephone: 087 2197421
Project Engineer – 12 months
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Project Engineer for their site.
A new engineer is require to support the below activities:
- Equipment procurement from design stage through qualification.
- Trouble-shoot project issues and work with stakeholders to achieve resolution
- Manage capital spend and budget for equipment procurement to meet business demand
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline
- Experience of working within either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry. Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Project management experience essential.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to articulate and deliver specific functional requirements for all aspects of the project and work with members of various disciplines and functions across the project.
- E&T Project Engineer responsible for safely coordinating and leading projects associated with Automation and Packaging projects.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure that the project meets its agreed goals/targets on time and on budget.
- The E&T engineer works closely with the Snr E&T Engineer for advice and support to ensure the equipment/facility design and goals/targets are achieved.
The E&T Engineer will:
- Safely coordinate and lead cross functional project teams for the delivery of packaging and process equipment to the site based on planned timelines and scope.
- Processing equipment would include e.g. autoclaves, LAF units, moulds, extruders, packaging equipment, isolators, containment booths and stopper processing equipment.
- Coordination of processing equipment installation and services hook up, working with equipment vendors and engineering personnel.
- Lead the Project Team participation in Factory Acceptance Testing program.
- Coordination of all equipment documentation requirements.
- Commissioning of equipment for validation activities.
- Preparation of equipment training and maintenance protocols.
- Work with the Snr E&T Engineer for direction and advice/support on key project outcomes
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Mayo please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.