Telephone: 086 8168298
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for their site.
Summary of Job:
The Project Engineer will be required to:
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities. To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
- Drive innovation by anticipating and shaping industry and market changes to advance health care globally. To translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value.
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams. To empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- Lead Value Engineering activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
- New Product Introduction
- Lead technology selection and process design for new product manufacture.
- Manage equipment Asset Lifecycle (URS/RA/IQ/OQ/PQ), PFMEA/risk assessment studies and process Verification/Validation activities.
- Lead process optimisation activities.
- Deliver stable, lean manufacturing solutions.
- Budget control
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Proven Root Cause analysis and problem solving techniques (A3, 8D, TRIZ or equivalent)
- Proficiency of GD&T and ASME Y14.5M 1994 standards
- Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant technical area
- Chartered Engineer
- Value Engineering practitioner
- Certified Six Sigma qualifications.
- Certified Project Management qualifications (IPMA/FPX).
Other Skills, Experience and Education
- Leadership skills
- Proven technical skills
- Ability to organise medium complexity technical issues
- Ability to work effectively in a changing environment
- Knowledge of company safety standards
- Knowledge of equipment and process validation and documentation procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientated, completes tasks
- Conscientious, self-directed and motivated
- Proven problem solver
- Organised and results orientated
- Ability to take ownership
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead - must be team orientated
- Honest, open, flexible approach
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a technical position
- Technical leadership
- Advanced technical degree
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Equipment conceptual skills
- Experience of bespoke capital equipment
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval