- Coordinate and lead cross-functional project teams in developing products and technologies from concept through to commercialization.
- Establish project objectives, deliverables and milestones through collaboration with all team members.
- Develop product development project plans including budgets and detailed project schedules.
- Manage project scope, ensuring that all changes are assessed for impact on project objectives.
- Ensure the successful and timely completion of project deliverables/milestones.
- Liaise closely with the R&D, Science, Clinical, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Sales and Marketing functions for successful new product commercialization.
- Communicate regular and accurate up-dates on project progress, including risk of divergence from plan to Management.
- Maintain current working knowledge of the key international standards, regulations and regulatory guidance that govern the medical device industry
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by department head.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology discipline, with 3 years experience as in a project engineering role.
- Experience with project planning methodologies, managing project resources and budgets.
- Experienced with preparing communication to senior levels of an organisation.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations and standards required for the development of medical electrical equipment would be an advantage
- Familiar with software tools for managing project schedules and communication.
- Ability to document engineering development and testing using Microsoft Windows applications such as Word, Excel, etc
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.