Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for their site.
A new engineer is required to support the below activities.
- Equipment procurement from design stage through qualification.
- Trouble-shoot project issues and work with stakeholders to achieve resolution
- Manage capital spend and budget for equipment procurement to meet business demand
- E&T Project Engineer responsible for safely coordinating and leading projects associated with Automation and Packaging projects.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure that the project meets its agreed goals/targets on time and on budget.
- The E&T engineer works closely with the Snr E&T Engineer for advice and support to ensure the equipment/facility design and goals/targets are achieved.
The E&T Engineer will:
- Safely coordinate and lead cross functional project teams for the delivery of packaging and process equipment to the site based on planned timelines and scope. Processing equipment would include e.g. autoclaves, LAF units, moulds, extruders, packaging equipment, isolators, containment booths and stopper processing equipment.
- Coordination of processing equipment installation and services hook up, working with equipment vendors and engineering personnel.
- Lead the Project Team participation in Factory Acceptance Testing program.
- Coordination of all equipment documentation requirements.
- Commissioning of equipment for validation activities.
- Preparation of equipment training and maintenance protocols.
- Work with the Snr E&T Engineer for direction and advice/support on key project outcomes
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline
- Experience of working within either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry. Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Project management experience essential.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to articulate and deliver specific functional requirements for all aspects of the project and work with members of various disciplines and functions across the project.
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Mayo please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.