Our client, a medical device company in Clonmel are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer for their site.
- Building a strong partnership with other technical leaders involved in the consortium facilitating product development
- Ensuring compliance in any financial, technical or resource audits, both during and post project.
- Co-ordinating physician interaction to educate and gain feedback as part of the product development process
- Understand IP landscape and it's regulation as it pertains to the project/technology.
- Understand Horizon 2020 project calls and funding process with the goal to identify additional Horizon 2020 projects suitable for our participation.
- Individual needs to be technically versatile or be self- driven to learn. Areas of interest include but not limited to: Electronics & mechanical design, opto-electronics, drug delivery, medical devices and sterilization.
- Where knowledge gaps exist, willingness to close to a sufficient level is mandatory.
- Excellent and confident verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Detail oriented and collaborative with strong written communication/ technical writing skills.
- Participation in previous Horizon 2020 projects / project scoping desired.
Education / Experience level:
- Level 8 degree.
- 5 years of experience or equivalent.
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Clonmel please contact Anne Gough on 0860449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval