Project Engineer – Contract
Job ID: JOB-12457
Ready to join one of the truly great companies in Ireland? We have a really exciting job opportunity for a Project Process Engineer based in Galway.
Join a super team of people and a company that offers exceptional salaries and rewards.
Let’s have a conversation to find out more about what’s important to you.
The role of the Project Process Engineer is to provide technical engineering leadership to support specific manufacturing technologies to meet Safety, Quality and Service objectives. The engineer will be based in Galway, and will serve Manufacturing Operations as primary customer.
- Report on OEE metrics, waste and in-process failure investigations.
- Provide technical support for new equipment/process introduction from concept development phase through to transfer to production phase.
- Troubleshoot existing manufacturing problems and implement suitable improvements to eliminate problems from recurring.
- Use DMAIC and Lean tools to drive the elimination of waste.
- Analyse operating data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional project teams
- Work with the Operations team to implement robust solutions.
- Ensure all production equipment, processes and work areas meet Health & Safety standards
QUALIFICATIONS Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Ideally 5 years previous experience in medical device manufacturing role
SPECIALISED SKILLS/TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – able to present information clearly and effectively to all levels of the company
- Good time-management skills – able to manage multiple assignments or projects
- Capable of initiating and leading change in the organisation
- Use of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques)
For further information on Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Brian Walsh on +353 86 0449371 or email:email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…