Project Engineer – Contracting
Job ID: JOB-12100
Project Engineer – contracting
My client a medical device company here in Galway is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to come on board to work within the project team working on equipment based projects;
Key Responsibilities include;
- Provide project management, oversight and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle for Equipment engineering projects.
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables.
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilization of project resources.
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
Key skills required:
- Degree qualified in relevant field (HETAC Level 8).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- Experience with equipment and validation
- Medical device experience is a must.
- Experience with project management process and proficiency with project management tools including Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
For further information on this role please contact Anna McGowan on 086 4667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…