Job ID: JOB-13036
Our client is dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products.
We are looking for an engineer who executes project elements with an emphasis on manufacturing systems and procedures required for the manufacturing of new products. Employ project management best practice to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with new product development procedures.
- Project manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- Evaluate process layouts in terms of supporting new process integration while ensuring best utilisation of floor space ensuring optimum process flow.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Support capital acquisition activities.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 2 or more years’ experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Innovative thinker – should be able to envisage new and better ways of doing things.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on Process Technician role in Galway please contact Mairead Clarke on +353 86 1287245 or email: Consultant@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…