Job ID: JOB-11952
Location: Galway – hybrid role
- Lead cross-functional project teams on key R&D Sustaining projects
- Develop and execute project plans including schedules, budgets, resources, and scope
- Define project resource requirements and negotiate team assignments with the team and functional managers
- Plan, coordinate and track project activities
- Management of project budget and oversight of capital expenditures
- Develop and monitor risk mitigations plans to ensure business and project objectives are met
- Support outside contract/supply agreement contract development and supplier management
- Challenge functional groups to meet project goals and commitments
- Provide routine project status communications to project teams, management, and senior executives
- Utilize coaching and facilitating skills with program shareholders to ensure proper project management protocols are employed and best practices utilized
- BA/BS in Engineering(preferred) or science
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Management environment (Medical Device experience an advantage)
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently (Self- directed)
- Track record of managing projects to schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and influence management skills including evidence of managing multi-discipline and multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to effectively handle conflict through proactive action, and direct and timely communication.
- Attention to detail and experience to check behind the scenes to ensure surprises are minimized
- Sets the standard for timelines, work ethic, and personal integrity
- Strong Written, verbal, and presentation skills (English)
- Ability to communicate at the senior most levels within the organization.
- Strong business case development skills with good cost accounting vocabulary
- Strong Computer skills; proficiency in MS office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Dynamic, positive attitude
- Action Oriented
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…