Job ID: JOB-11915
Project Engineer II
Provide project management skills to meet business goals and objectives for medical device equipment engineering projects. Builds collaborative relationships through strong teamwork across the organization.
- Provide project management, oversight and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle for Equipment engineering projects.
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables.
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilization of project resources.
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
Key Skills Required
- Degree qualified in relevant field (HETAC Level 8).
- Project management certification preferred but not required as training can be provided once aptitude is there.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- Experience with equipment/software development and validation is an advantage
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Experience with project management process and proficiency with project management tools including Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…