Job ID: JOB-11577
Our client is recruiting for a Project Engineer to join their team in Galway. The Project Engineer will work as part of multi-disciplinary project teams delivering on the company’s core values of mindful, responsive and expert. Collaborating with Supplier Quality and Supply Chain functions, this role will manage projects delivering on quality, cost and service focused projects.
- Scoping out projects with due regard to objectives, need, cost, risk, schedule, and resource management. Determine key inputs for project approval, responsibilities, and critical path activities.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Taking the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including vendor and in-house support (Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D) in a process sustaining or improvement activity.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities to include: improved quality, increased capacity/service and cost saving.
- Implementation of lean and operational excellence principles (6σ, 5S, TPM)
- Monitoring and statistically analysing process data, quality and production yields to support supplier management and validation activity.
- Participate in supplier selection process through risk assessment and approval of new vendors for dual source or new component supply.
- Support Supplier Quality in surveillance audits to ensure fit for purpose.
- Be prepared to represent documentation in an audit by customers, revenue or regulatory authority.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- Level 8 qualification in Engineering, Technology or Science with minimum 4 years’ experience.
For further information on this Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…