Telephone: 091 730022
Project Engineer II
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Process Development Engineer (NPD) for their site on a contract basis.
- You will contribute to and partner with PDP functions to define, execute and deliver on NPD requirements. You will play a lead role in innovation and be responsible for leading development & optimization of new manufacturing concepts and technologies.
- You will provide solutions to complex technical problems associated with processes and equipment using problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- You will lead process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing process variation, reducing cycle time and cost down initiatives.
- You will lead Equipment and Process Development, Process Characterization and Process Qualification to support new product introduction.
- You will actively participate in new product development teams with specific responsibility for developing robust and capable processes, ensuring R&D and Operations needs and targets are incorporated into the plans and activities.
- You will design, develop and progress a process from concept phase into commercialization phase.
- You will utilize functional excellence in process development including DRM, MOS, Process Characterization, Equipment Development, Project Management, COS and Six Sigma.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelors/Master's level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 5 years medical device technology experience in a comparable role.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional, cross-site teams. You are experienced with a good understanding of the product and process development process.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and project management skills are essential.
- You have a strong collaborative mindset to create alignment with cross functional players. You are decisive with an ability to initiate and lead change.
- You are a good communicator at all levels and with all functions in the organization and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Senior Process Development Engineer (NPD) role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval