Job ID: JOB-13443
In Longford we manufacture 18 diagnostic reagent products for thyroid function, fertility, and pregnancy, cardiology, renal and metabolic. Our products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and are regulated by bodies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Purpose of the job: Primary Function is to provide a Facilities and Manufacturing engineering service by maximizing the availability of Plant and Manufacturing equipment. Major Responsibilities:
- Maintain ETMS TO DO LIST.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well at the company standards.
- Monitor and control plant construction activities and provide necessary support.
- Qualification of new and upgraded facilities, utilities and equipment (FUE).
- Prepare and execute relevant protocols for qualification, working with quality and area owners to approve and complete.
- Work with Preventative Maintenance System to ensure compliance to Plant Quality System
- Maintenance of facility, interior and exterior, utility services and process plant including product and non-product water systems, Clean in Place, Clean out Place integrated systems and automatic fill delivery systems.
- Work for successful External, Division and Corporate audits.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requests for the plant.
- Communicate effectively with plant management, corporate and division engineering.
- Work in site team to design and implement plant improvement projects.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Develop project plans with senior engineers for changes to facility, utilities or equipment.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems, and maintaining project costs.
- Prepares Equipment and process status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Individual Contributor or Works independently.
Education & Competencies
Third-level qualification in Engineering or related discipline is required to understand the nature of the business
Experience in an engineering environment in a related industry is desirable but not essential.
Responsible for operating all engineering functions in line with the plant quality policy with minimum supervision.
For further information on this role in please contact on Shauna Brady on 0864410614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…